What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Search Engine Marketing is an effort of online marketing or internet marketing for a website via search engines.It is also known as search engine positioning or search engine promotion.
SEM both advertising and optimization efforts to achieve high visibility of a webs site for relevant keywords.
- Improve the ranking ( mostly paid for SEM)
- Improve visibility
- Improve quality of traffic ( relative match for visitors) Also referred to as search engine positioning or search engine promotion
Newfunda.com's unique combination of Organic SEO as well as Paid or Sponsored Search marketing campaigns for sure shot successful promotion and brand building.
Newfunda.com ,Web Promotion and Internet Marketing Services
India ,offers a one stop Search Marketing solution for creating, managing and implementing End to End Online Advertising and Marketing Campaigns with flexibility in daily budget and targetting niche markets or demographics within pre-requisite time frame.
Search Engine Markeing (SEM) or Paid Search Optimization or
Sponsored Search Optimization include PPC ( Pay - Per
- Click) or Pay - Per - Lead or Pay - Per Acquisition
Benefits of SEM with Newfunda :
- Guaranteed monthly traffic from the top search engines
- Sponsored listings in Major Search Engines like Google and others.
- SEO/SEM optimization to drive additional quality traffic
- Choice of affordable packages to suit your budget!
Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Designing Campaigns for Search and Content targetted promotions.
- Keyword Research for Cost per Click(CPC) an COst per thousand Impressions(eCPM) ads based on Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI)
- Appealing ad-copy creation
- Utilizing demographics, niche market and preferential zones.
- Aggressive search engine marketing for brand building if required.
- Landing Page optimization for improving quality score, thus reducing the CPCs and serving more ads on a specified budget.
- Specific marketing tricks for major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, ASK) with the search network included.
- Utilizing the power of analytics in online marketing campaigns for better Return on Investment (ROI)
Contact Us for SEM Analysis Report with Specific SEM
Requirements and also insight on your existing online