Hyderabad (or Cyberabad) the capital of Andhra Pradesh State in India and also known for its Royal Nizam Art , Pearls and Information Technology/ Software Talent. Hyderabad has mostly Telugu ,Urdu and Hindi speaking population.
Mostly known for its friendly people and respect for tourists.
Hyderabad City Info:
The city of Charminar was historical named as Bhagnagar meaning city of good fortune by Muhammad Quli the ruler after his beloved Bhagmati.
Hyderabad and Secunderabad the twin cities are separated by the man made lake Husain Sagar. The most famous dish of Hyderabad is Hyderabadi Biryani among a blend of heavy Mughal, Persian and Telangana cuisine. Hyderabad Airport is well connected to all major cities of India and some abroad.
Top Places to see in
- The Charminar
- The Mecca Masjid
- Husain Sagar Lake
- Birla Temple
- Rang Mahal
- Ramoji Film City - world’s largest integrated film studio complex
- Salar Jung Museum
- Laad Bazaar (Chudi Bazaar)
- Nehru Zoological Park
- Golconda Fort
Hyderabad IT Secenario:
Service Industry has a maximum share in Hyderabad's Growth in terms of a Software/ BPO International Presence. Known for its IT and IT Enabled Services, Pharmaceuticals and Entertainment industries Hyderabad has many call centers, Business process outsourcing(BPO) firms, dealing with IT and other technological services since 1990s.
HITEC City, a township with state-of-the-art facilities attracts several IT and ITES companies to setup operations in the city
Pharmaceutical / Biotech Hub:
Hyderabad has presence of Pharma Majors like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Matrix Laboratories, Hetero Drugs Limited, Divis Labs, Aurobindo Pharma Limited and Vimta Labs among others.
Educational Institutes in Hyderabad:
- Osmania University (estd 1917)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- International Institute of Information Technology
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- Gandhi medical college
- Indian School of Business
- Hyderabad Central University
- National Academy of Legal Studies & Research Nalsar
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages ( CIEFL)
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- BR Ambedkar Open University